1. Results may only be submitted at the times specified on the schedule
2. You must use your own name and WCA ID
3. You must follow WCA regulations as much as is feasible, you may, however use accurate timing applications such as CStimer if you do not have a stackmat.
4. winners will be determined on a points based system; in each event, 1st place gets a number of points equal to the total number of participants in that event and each subsequent place gets one point less. whoever gets the most points in total wins.
5. Prizes will be as follows:
1st place: £15 speedcubing.org giftcard
2nd place: £10 speedcubing.org giftcard
3rd place: £5 speedcubing.org giftcard
extra prize to random participant: £10 speedcubing.org giftcard